Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Policy Statement
Allens Group SHEQ Policy Statement
It is the objective of the Allens Group to continue to benefit our people, customers & those who work with us by providing Perimeter Security and Associated Products/Services, which meet or exceed the standards required by our customers and stakeholders.
In order to achieve this objective, the Company has established and shall maintain an effective Integrated Management System in accordance with BS EN ISO 9001: 2015. BS EN ISO 14001: 2015 and BS ISO 45001 2018.
As an integral part of this, the company shall apply the following:
- Identifying our Customer’s needs & expectations through effective communication, reviewing of customer requirements, & to satisfy those needs/expectations
- A commitment to the protection of the environment, prevention of Pollution, together with providing safe & healthy working conditions for the prevention of work related accidents & incidents through determining & reviewing the significant ESH aspects/hazards relating to the business & provide the necessary resources in order to apply appropriate control measures thus eliminating hazards & reducing ESH risks.
- A commitment to the consultation and participation of workers relating to ESH issues.
- Establishing & communicating meaningful SHEQ objectives & performance targets to all staff together with regularly reviewing performance as a basis of continual improvement.
- Developing & implementing controlled processes.
- Driving a commitment to continual improvement in our Operational & SHEQ performance.
- Complying with the requirements of the business management systems together with measuring their effectiveness.
- Identification & compliance with applicable Compliance Obligations to which we subscribe including applicable Legal Requirements, National & International Standards together with relevant Codes of Practice.
- Developing employee skills & increasing their contributions to our SHEQ performance through involvement, effective information, instruction, supervision & training.
- Developing supplier/contractor relationships to obtain defect free materials together with on time delivery & encourage the development of SHEQ best practice.
- A commitment to providing quality, choice, security & value for money in the products/services we deliver to our customers.
- Reviewing this Policy annually to ensure it remains applicable to the context of the Organisation
Mike Jones – Managing Director
Issue 11 Jan 2022